- Quick Quid is a well established payday loan lender and has been operating in the UK for a number of years.
- They have a secure online application form and procedure.
- QuickQuid as their name suggests is quick! Apply 7 days a week, and your application should be processed within 30 minutes upon receipt.
- Their interest charge per £100 borrowed for up to 30 days is determined by the tier they rate you as: £20 for Excellent Tier; £25 for Good Tier; £29.50 for Average Tier. The tier that you qualify for is determined by this lender and they will credit check you.
- They allow you to choose from 2 repayment options, namely: 2 month loan period and; 1 month loan period.
- The 2-period repayment option will include a mid-loan fee (i.e. 1 month's interest) debited on your first due date. The loan amount plus a second interest charge will be debited from your bank account on your second due date.
- The 1-period repayment option works like most other payday loans - you pay both the loan amount and interest charge on your first due date only.
Representative APR 1734%
Representative Example: If you Borrow £100 for 30 days then the:
- Total Charge for Credit is £29.50
- Total Amount Repayable is £129.50
- Interest Rate is 29.5% per Loan (Fixed)
- Representative APR is 1734%
- Advantages: Research for this Review shows that you can loan up to £1,500 - the highest in the payday loan market.
- Please note: the maximum loan amount for a new customer is £1,000.
- They accept Direct Debit repayments - ideal if you have no debit card. Debit Card repayments are also accepted.
- Weekend payday loans are available as they are open 7 days a week, including weekends and bank holidays.
- It's amazing but true - they fund loans same day and for free. While most other lenders offer same day transfer services, a fee is usually charged for doing so. Quick Quid is one of the few exceptions.
- They also have no restriction on your pay frequency - you can receive pay weekly or monthly to be considered for a loan. Another great reason to opt for this truly versatile lender.
- And being self-employed does not mean you fall outside lending criteria - both self-employed and employed earners are accepted.