- Lending Stream stands out from the rest because their loans have repayment periods of 4 months, 5 months or 6 months.
- This means you can pay back your loan in 4, 5 or 6 instalments (4 instalments for amounts up to £100, 5 instalments for £100-£180, 6 instalments for £180 or more).
- 6 month loans obviously lead to lower, more affordable, monthly repayments. Also, no penalties fees apply if you opt to settle a loan early!
- They have a secure online application form for your peace of mind.
- The procedure for getting your personal payday loan with Lending Stream is entirely online which means you don't have to fax in any documents (in most cases). As with all Payday Lenders they will ID check you and will also credit check you.
- They offer a free BACS (up to 3 working days) loan transfer service to your bank account and also have a same day loan transfer service costing £15 - this is not the most expensive but some payday lenders offer this service at no extra cost.
- The finance charge of £30 for every £100 borrowed is a little higher than the typical £25 across the payday loan sector.
- Advantages: Lending Stream offer loans up to £600 to first time applicants which is one of the highest amounts in the market.
Representative APR 3378.1%
Representative Example: If you Borrow £200 for 6 months then the:
- Total Charge for Credit is £240
- Total Amount Repayable is £440
1st repayment: £60 2nd repayment: £100
3rd repayment: £88 4th repayment: £76
5th repayment: £64 6th repayment: £52
- Interest Rate is 30% per month (Fixed)
- Representative APR is 3378.1%